Monday, May 05, 2008

Farewell my friend.......Cherished Scrapbooks

It is a sad day as it is finally closed. Yes, Cherished Scrapbooks is no longer around. I have some mixed emotions as I will have some extra time to put into the family and the business but another part of me is so sad because I will no longer have the time to myself. I guess that is the biggest part of it that I will miss. Talking and hanging out with some wonderful ladies. I have been going to Cherished for the last 5 years and have worked there 3 of those 5. I enjoyed making the extra money to spend on my hobbie. I guess I will just have to finish all the custom albums so I can collect the funds for my habit. lol I know that a lot of people kept asking me what I was going to do with my extra time and I finally know what that is. Do more of what I want to do without attachments to Cherished. So as of May 5th I will be teaching classes out of my home. I will send everyone updates monthly on the new classes. I will also be teaching some floral design courses as I have had many requests. Keep your eyes peeled for a newsletter from me in regards to a scrapbooking retreat hosted by yours truely.

No comments: