Friday, November 14, 2008

In the Local Paper & Certificate

Check out your local Citizen because the story was on page 7 of today's paper. I really do not like the picture taken of me on my left side but am proud that my girlfriend Alexis Crossland-Smith got her photo in the paper. She is going to be thrilled and does not know that I sent it into the paper for her. I just think she does a wonderful job and needs to be published. Here is her Toot! Congrats!!!

Vaughan Citizen November 13, 2008 Paper Page 7


I am also thrilled because I received my Certificate of Appreciation from the Angel Hair for Kids Program last week. Boy did they get my hair fast. I guess we can thank Canada Post for that. I know the job wasn't for me but there are still some great people that work there.

Angel Hair Certificate


I am totally excited about tonight as I have Lisa coming over for some scrappin' fun. Going to get working on my 2Gals December kit.I'll post a sneak peak for you all. Rose was also coming but ended up having to cancel this morning because Alex is sick. I hope you feel better little buddie. I can only imagine how much laughing will be going on downstairs. It's always a great time when Lisa is around. We laugh until the wee hours of the morning.

2Gals December Kit Peak www.2galsscrappin.com


All I can say is that you should totally get this one as it is super cute and filled with a lot of fun items to try new things. Also includes a sheet of ideas from the Design Team:)

1 comment:

just another stay at home mom said...

congrats on doing such a great thing...it does feel good to help others...