Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise

I can not believe that a few years back meeting a person on-line and then in person would bring me a wonderful friendship. I find that some people that come into your life are there for a reason. This is the story of one of my dear friends Diana. When I was having Ethan she made sure that I was well taken care of at the hospital she works at. Then to top it off she came in to keep up on me on her day off. I thought this was the most special thing someone could have done.

Today I walked over to the mailbox and sure enough there was a beautiful Christmas card from her with a picture of her beautiful girls. She is going to have problems fighting off the boys later on. I was so happy to have received a picture of the girls that something fell in my lap. It was a gift certificate for one of the close scrapbook stores thanking me for the Crop for the Cure that I ran in November. I was both touched and thankful. I could not believe how wonderful it was to get a picture and then a surprise from a truly beautiful person. You Diana will always be blessed. Many hugs and many thanks to you for putting a huge smile on my face.

No comments: