Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am thrilled and excited

first that Lisa and Kris are engaged and have arrived safe and sound. It's finally time to start planning. I am announcing it here now because she has finally told everyone on her blog and I did not want to spill the beans before she had. Here's a link to her blog if you want to see pictures. http://cdnsweetheart.blogspot.com/

Also this morning I received an e-mail letting me know I won Wilton's 19 count party stand from a baked creation blog. I am so happy because I have been telling Steve I was going to purchase the stand a few weeks back but never got around to it. So there was the e-mail telling me I was getting one. I think 2009 is certainly going to be a great year for me. Woo Hoo!!!!
Here's the link to a baked creations blog. www.abakedcreation.com

I'm sure I'll be back at some point today to share more. Have an awesome Sunday!

No comments: