Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reunion

Anthony, Antonella and the kids where going to come over tonight for our ornament exchange but instead Anthony got hold of AC/DC tickets. I was thrilled that they decided to go even though I know Antonella felt bad about it. I wanted them to go because how many times to you get to watch a group you really like. I know it was a dream come true for me when I went to the Celine concert. I hope you too have a wonderful time.

As for us we had the evening open so I called my friend Lisa and asked if she wanted to come over for some scrapbooking. Of course she did and we again had a wonderful time. We chatted, laughed and talked about wedding, family and of course our pictures. I was going thou projects that needed to be completed and since the reunion is in it's planning stage I thought I would work on a layout of our last one. Here's what I came up with. I know I really do not like working with so many photos anymore but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.


In the main picture.
Back row left to right: Daniel, Diana .H., Brian, Orlena and Christian
Front row left to right: Diane .G., Me and Sandra

I think back and had a wonderful time and really can not wait until the next one.

2 comments:

CdnSweetheart said...

Hey Veronica,

Thanks again for having me over...I had a great time...and I actually did some work!...your layout turned out great...next time I will remember the Bride's magazine..we must get together with my girls soon for some wedding talk! Hugs Lisa

Barbara said...

Gorgeous layout Veronica.