Monday, March 23, 2009

Wedding Card

I guess being sick really makes me feel a little more creative. I've been itching to go play in my scraproom and so I headed downstairs and finished one layout for Croptopia, one 6x6 layout for an ABC book for little boy named Josh who is in the hospital after his near drowning accident on Feb 2, 2009. I wanted to help and when I noticed the call for pages I could not resist helping.

My cousin Vitor gets married on May 2nd. I wanted to create something simple that incorporated their wedding colours of pink and brown. Here in the picture below you can not see I have used glimmer mist in copper on top of the butterfly image. The butterfly is their wedding theme and this is what I came up with just for them. I hope they like it as IRL this card is beautiful.


Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Patterned Paper, Diamond Ring Stamping Bella, brown ribbon unknown and I can not for the life of me remember the stamping company. I'll post later with that info.

I am so tried I am feeling sick. I need to go to bed. Off I go.

1 comment:

CdnSweetheart said...

Hey Veronica...this card is super cute and I just love the little ring charm...adorable!