Wednesday, January 06, 2010

More Wedding Flowers

I know it's been some time since posting up some of my work. So today I got the chance to just post up some cool fall wedding flowers. This wedding was a great customers daughters and I could not be happier that she choose me again to do this daughter's event. The bride Kerri did not want your typical foo foo wedding so I told her to leave it in my hands and I created a fall wedding that she loved.

The Chuppa



Close up of Large Arrangements



The Bride's Bouquet The Bride's Maid Bouquet
The Grand Head Table.

Close up of the show piece I created for the center of the bride and groom table.
Guest table centerpieces. I can not tell you how many people walked up to me to say that they were so upset they did not win it.

After another long day of designing I can say that I loved the colour combo, flower mix and everything that I used to make this wedding something that Kerri and Mike fell head over heels in love. I am happy that the couple along with their mother let me create something from my heart.
Many happy years to this beautiful couple. Can't wait to see you guys again!

6 comments:

Marci said...

Gorgeous!! Now I'm even MORE excited to see what you do for ours!!

Veronica said...

@ Marci - I didn't even know this was you. Thanks. I can't wait to do your wedding. I have a few friends of yours coming to see me tomorrow. Thanks for the referral. I'll take care of you girlfriend. ;)

Barbara said...

Beautiful arrangements.

Marci said...

Anytime! Yeah Nancy told me she's coming to see you today and Claire on the 16th. See you soon!

Alexis Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful....you always do great flowers!!!

Veronica said...

@ Barbara - Thank you

@ Marci - Yes, they came and are a sweet couple. I enjoyed my visit with them. Thanks!

@ Alexis Smith - Thanks hun.