Friday, February 05, 2010

It's Friday

Can't believe another week has come and gone. We've already finished the first week of February. It's been a while since I have gone out for a movie and dinner so Rose and I are heading out to watch Dear John (early show) and then heading out to dinner. I am so looking forward to spending some time with her and also just getting out of the house for a little bit.

Mr. Ethan is sleeping. Yup, I said he is sleeping which is a huge surprise. He never sleeps with me bu I told him he needed to nap and placed him in my bed right beside me and off he went to la la land. I was able to catch up on customer e-mails and of course my farm on farmville. I think you can say I am addicted. lol

I have been receiving some wonderful e-mail from all of you out there who are following me and my journey. Keep those comments and e-mails coming I reply to everyone. I honestly do and no I do not think your weird. lol I love reading all your stories and am so proud of each and every one of you. We can all do this together.

I should have washed and dried my hair but there is never enough time in my day to do everything I need to get done.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: