Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dr. Poon 52 Week Update *1 Year Later*

I have a lot to update so I will try and get it all done today since it is a rainy (or it's going to be) day. I'm at week 59 now so I must update until then.

I started this just one year ago. Some might think it is a long time and others like myself think of this as a short while. Time flies here so for me a year ago seams like just a few months. I lost another 2 pounds this time and it takes me to a total loss of 73.5 pounds.

How do I feel I get asked a lot.........in one word my answer is GREAT!!!!! I feel like when I started this journey I did not know where it would take me and am totally delighted where I am now. When you think you can't take it anymore just think of yourself struggling to get yourself up and out. To be healthy and not have to worry about dying tomorrow. Just to feel like to mean something to yourself. To get those old feels of saying yeah I look good. Trust me on this one you will feel and look great. So for all of you who have started today or are in for the long haul keep it going you're almost there. Don't count days or months just the time that you will get back to do the things you use to or have never gotten to do ever.

Hugs

No comments: