Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Hump Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a good hump day. The weekend is almost here. I have a council meeting tonight. Not able to go for my walk/run tonight with Edna. I am a little disappointed but sometimes life gets in the way. I have been doing well the last two days. Fell off the wagon last weekend with Halloween and having everyone over here. It was so much fun to have my God-daughter Chloe and my nephew Brody here to celebrate their Halloween with us. The boys were so good and super cute.
Tristan, Chloe, Ethan & Brody
Tristan & Ethan outside.
I have also been getting e-mails asking why I haven't posted some pictures of my floral work. I thought since I uploaded 819 pictures the other night I would post one that I did with colours I normally wouldn't put together but it turned out beautiful. This bride was a sweetie. I really enjoyed creating this for her.
Have a super day!

No comments: