Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's almost finished

Another customer album that I am doing and I am almost finished. I better be because she will be here at 2 p.m. I agreed to her coming over with her kids to work on the last page with me. This is will be fun with the two kids. I still have a few pages to finish and my in-laws are here. Then they leave and our friends Anthony and Antonella are coming by. Well, they will leave and my parents will be coming by. In between that will be the customers. It's going to be busy but I guess I have to do it.

I will ask her if I can upload some of her layouts to my blog and also to some of my favorite web sites.

I am going into work tomorrow and am looking forward to it. I can not believe that the crew is off to CHA again and are looking and feeling all those beautiful papers and cool embellies. I guess we will have to wait for all the new products to start coming in slowly. That's the part I hate.

February around the store is super fun because we're all like kids in a candy store. We giggle and laugh like when we were young looking at all the great stuff to buy. How can I see that this will be another year of spending. I am trying hard to use up all my products before buying more but the tempation is hard to resist.

I better go because now I only have 2.5 hours before the customers is here.

Bye for now. I'll see you when I see you.

No comments: