Saturday, January 06, 2007

Update

Things have been going so fast in my life lately. These days pass by with a blink of an eye. First thing it is Monday next thing you know it's already the weekend.

We had our company Christmas party tonight. It was fun. The food was great. I remembered to get the number of the catering place so I can use it in the future.

I am a little sad as I will not be attending the Baffulo convention in June. Helen's niece is getting married and I will be taking her shifts. Oh well I will be at Croptopia the weekend before. Maybe it's a good thing as I would feel bad having Steve take care of the boys both weekends in a row just so I can go and have fun.

The boys are growing. Steve is still a stay at home Dad for now. It's his 9th week home with us. I am really enjoying having him around. I think this move in our life could not have happened at a better time. We are really close again. It also helps that Ethan is a really good boy. We have been blessed with two boys.

Tomorrow I am planning on getting my scrapbooking done for my design team. It is already the 6th and I have not uploaded a single layout at all. I guess I will be looking forward to a co-worker of mine sending me her photos. I will e-mail her tonight to remind her to send them my way. I'll post what I came up with for the layout.

I better check my e-mails and then get myself to bed.

No comments: