Thursday, February 07, 2008

Quite Day

Am finally able to walk around. I still have a hard time with the stairs and getting up and down them is a chior. Carrying the baby is another story. I finally got to going downstairs and making the last card for tonights birthday party. It's simple but loads of fun. I also created anothe rpage for yup you guessed it Tristan's album. I do not know what it is but I scrap all his pictures and poor Ethan never gets any. I better start and finish at least one album for him this year. He has some beautiful pictures. He is another beautiful little boy.

Today I got a scare from my neighbour Marlon. He called to ask if I had Jaden and I explained that I did not. He said the school called and said he was not there. OMG!!!! I was have shit my pants if they said that about Tristan. He called me 20 minutes later to let me know that he was at school all along they just made a mistake in attendance. I would have flipped my lid. Thank God all is well.

It's been a pretty quite day as not much going on but snow, snow and more snow. I am really starting to hate the snow. The groundhog came up on Saturday and determined there will only be 6 more weeks of winter. Let's see how right the little bugger is. I hope he is for his sake.
I am so excited because in 5 days Big Brother 9 will start. This is something I always look forward to for the fall but this time they are airing during the winter. Maybe in hopes for more people to get hooked. I do not think they will have a problem. Checked out the site and have noticed some interesting chacter's already. I also hear that Dick will have something to do with the show this season. Let's see what the twist is all about. Just when you think they have had a good season the next one is always better.

No comments: