Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

So far this has been the most relaxing Mother's Day ever. I watched a couple of movies last night with hubby. We have not done that in about a year. lol

Then this morning I woke up early and the kids wished me a Happy Mother's Day! Then off to my studio to do Mother's Day flowers for delivery. My driver and dear friend Lisa came to pick up the arrnagements with a Starbucks - London Fog for me. That put a huge smile on my face.

Called my mother, mother in-law and a few friends to wish them a Happy Mother's Day! I have gone out to my garden and took pictures of my new flowers. Cleaned the bathroom and will have the boys cook lunch and dinner and then I will scrapbook later on. I know some of you are thinking this sounds crazy no going out, orders to fill and still cleaning. Well, ever single year I am working on flowers and delivering so I never get to just stay home and do the things I really need to do. They kids always take me out and it's always just so busy so this year I wanted to stay home and do some of the things I never get to do.

The boys got me Versace Bright Crystal. I am surprised they didn't make me a card but the day is only half done. They may have something up their sleeve. I did receive a large card and also a picture from Tristan. He made it at school for me. It was so special because it was his first Mother's Day gift since starting JK.

Steve took pictures of me and the boys together. I'll upload those at some point.

To all the mom's out there Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: