Thursday, May 15, 2008

Looking forward to the long weekend

It's Thursday before the long weekend. I am so looking forward to the extra day with hubby and the kids. I have huge plans for this weekend as I want to get things cleaned up and myself packed for Croptopia. It's so exciting as it's almost here. I am so excited to be picking up the car (which I got for a free weekend rental) and then off to our pedicures and manicures. We will come straight home and then to bed. We really need to be up at 4 am and on the road by 4:30. It has worked every single other time so let's stick with what we know. My classes are almost all packed. All I have to do is create the directions for the classes and print. Easy peasy.

Yesterday morning the boys and I decided to go and spend some time outside in the backyard. Well, a little fun trip to get outdoors ended up in this.





The boys had so much fun. I really enjoyed hearing them laugh and scream with excitment. I know that they got dirty and I can only imagine Steve's face when he sees the pictures but what is being a kid all about. Life is too short in order not to have fun.

I will keep posting new pics of the boys and them having fun through out the summer.

Happy long weekend!

No comments: