Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby....

Today you are the same age as I am 31. You always joke with me about me being the older women but when June 22nd hits we are equal again. lol I know sometimes we (the kids and I) drive you crazy but you must know by now that we love you. I hope you have a good day and I know we are unable to do much because of all my events booked today but know that I love you more for letting me fly my dragon fly wings. Thank you, you are truely my soul, my smile and my life. I love you very much. Happy Birthday!


Here are the pictures of my weekend events.
A Funeral


A Baptism






A Wedding






I still have to do the arrangement for tomorrow's birthday but will try and remember to take a picture and post it before tomorrow.

Here is what I came home to. I can not believe this guy. They where playing soccer outside while I was gone. He insisted that he was going to be the goalie. Steve kicked the ball and I guess Tris tired saving it with his face. Instead landed on it. Poor little man I am sure he doesn't mean to cause so much trouble but boy do we have our hands full with this one.


Off to go and design just one more arrangement.

No comments: