Monday, July 07, 2008

Finally a good weekend

Saturday:
Spa Day. Boy did I need it. My beautiful sister decided to give me a spa day so that I can relax and unwind. Mybe she was seeing that I was ready to explode at any moment. I went in with the thought of pure relaxation and enjoyment. I really felt bad that Steve had to fend on his own with the kids but also know that when I have had enough I really need to step back and do something on my own. Out of all my treatments I would have to say I loved the facial the most. I haven't had one in 5 months and really needed a fresh look to myself. I believe that I can out of Spaz refreshed and ready to come home. I got home met with a wonderful couple. Vicky and John who will be getting married August 30th, 2008. I am really looking forward to creating beautiful flowers for their special day.

Sunday:
We as a family attended our local splash pad. I didn't even know it was in the area until last summer when Tristan played soccer. We had to go and play one game there while our home field was getting repaired. The boys had a wonderful time until little Ethan decided to run and fell. He cut the inside of his lip and his tongue. Poor baby. My heart broke for him. He is alright and so are his scares.

Tristan playing with one of the water holes.


Ethan running around at the splash pad yesterday.


Monday:
Decided to get the boys ready for a delivery for my friend Martha. She needed something to be delivered and I made this. I hope the lady she sent it to loves it.

Vase Arrangement ready for delivery:


Top of arrangement:


After deliverying the arrangement I decided that this week was going to change. We were going to have fun together and where not going to have another horrible day. We heading up north to Upper Canada Mall. To our surprise they had a travelling reptile show with Jeff and Shannon. They were both wonderful and their show was awesome. The kids all loved it and got to hold the animals at the end of the show. They will be there from July 7th to 10th and shows are on at 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm. Don't forget to take your camera. Here are some pictures I took with my blackberry as I did not have my camera on me. Too bad because it was awesome to see my little ones holding something that could eat them up in one gulp.

My Little Ethan with the Boa Contricter.


Big boy with the Albino Boa Contricter.


My little Ethan watching the show.


Tristan watching the show.

No comments: