Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Oh Happy Dayz....not......

Since I did not log in yesterday here are some pictures of our Canada Day. It was a pretty good day since we actually went out to lunch and the kids pretty much behaved. We also spent some time with The Bennett's and their family. A few freak outs by Tristan but other than that it was a lazy relaxing day.

Here are some pictures of the boys during lunch.

The boys outside Mr. Greek after our Canada Day lunch.


Ethan with his flag.




Tristan with his flag being a his usual self.


Well let's talk about today. Steve is off to work and the morning started by the boys acting up again. I decided that I would take them to the library and sure enough Tristan has caused enough trouble that he is no longer going. I do not understand what is wrong with this child. He is getting to the point of me not wanting to stay home anymore. I would be a lot happier if I where working all day. Yes, I have been feeling like this for quite some time and feel like I have been locked in a jail and someone threw away the key. Steve gets to go to work and actually be able to go to the bathroom, eat lunch and actually ride the GO without any kids attahced to him. He does not understand that I actually run my business with these two monkeys attached to me all the time. If I could only explain what he did you would be feeling the way I do. I am going to look at some help for both him and I because I feel like if we do not get past this statage it will only get wrose. I really want him to be a better little boy for me and not have to talk to him 200 times a day for us only to go back to the begining and cause the same thing all over again. I am fed up and want to get to the point where things are a little less crazy then they are now. I really hope tomorrow is a better day for us all.

1 comment:

Hubby said...

I hope that today is an easier day for you. You are a fantastic mom and are doing as best as you can. They are very difficult children and test even the most patient of people. We need to hang in there (me moreso than you). Love you.

Hubby