Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally Finished Cleaning and Designing

I finished cleaning the mess at 8:30 pm. Posted some pictures and put the boys to bed. Steve got home around 9 pm and I started designing for the bridal shower. I just finished and am not looking forward to getting a few hours sleep before the monkeys wake me up again. Tomorrow I have a booked day and I hope and pray that they are on their best behaviour. So far by their track record things have not worked to my advantage. I hope that this is not the sign of the whole summer or else it's going to be a long one.

I will come back and post pictures of the bridal shower and also the baptism. Other than doing floral work again this weekend Steve and I will attend Steven Carvalho and Giovanna's wedding. With so many Steve's we need to use last names. I am looking forward to it as we have not been out together without the kids since Frank's wedding. I believe they are going on 2 years. I have a beautiful black dress and will try and doll myself up for the hubby. These days he has seen the frumpy side of me. Being home with the kids all day makes you not want to get dolled up. No make up, no hair done, no dressing up. I think we need this night. I hope we have tons of fun.

Have an awesome night everyone.......

1 comment:

Hubby said...

Looking forward to a great night out - though no drinking for me. I think I've had enough...