Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another crazy day

Today was just a crazy and busy day. What am I talking about it's more like it has been a crazy week. I have been so busy with everything that it seams like this whole week has been one continuous day. I did Ellen and Rob's wedding which took place downtown at St. Mary's Church and then the hall was uptown at Supreme Banquet Hall. I really enjoyed doing this couples flowers because they are one of the most relaxed couples that I've ever had. I wish them well in their marriage. They deserve to be very happy together. Here are a few pictures to share.

Bride's Bouquet


Maid of honor bouquet


Bridesmaid Bouquet


Fall Arrangement


After running around all day with the wedding flowers I had to come home because it was Ethan's kiddy party. He had just a few friends on the street coming over for pizza, movie and fun games. I had a wonderful time with all the boys. Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy. If you don't have any boys this is what it looks like with six of them in one house at the same time. lol

Happy Birthday Big Boy.


My little man with cake all over his face.


My silly big boy with cake everywhere. Gross.


All the little monkey boys sitting together. Left to right: Tristan, Ethan, Alexander, Antonio, Jaden and Noah


The boys minus Ethan who was not in a good mood at this point.


Our family + Noah. He now belongs to our family. lol


To think we have another party to do on MOnday. Lord help me. I think I will be dead after this whole weekend is over.

No comments: