Monday, October 06, 2008

An Alien has landed.....oh wait I know this little alien

I come on here tonight to post up all my designs that I have created this weekend and as I am uploading pictures from my camera there are these pictures I know I did not take. I thought weird as I would never take a picture of my business file boxes at this level. I remembered that Tristan use to do this and I thought wow he is starting this again. I thought that after the blackberry situation he would never touch anything of mine again. Well as soon as I got to the end of the series of pictures do I see it's not an alien but my almost 2 year old. How you ask I know this because the little man took pictures of himself for proof. These guys would not make good bad guys as they always leave their mark behind. I've attached the proof....





On Saturday October 4th was National Cardmaking Day. I invited a few friends over but one was away, two couldn't make it, so that leaves Alexis and I. I was able to clean my scrap area and still had time to create a layout and an altered tin for my design team. I've attached pictures of the new kit for this month and also the projects. This was a good ending to a not so good day. I ended up spending the morning at Toyota and spent almost $600 on new brakes. :(

2Gals October 2008 Kit


Altered Owl Tin.


Altered Owl tin. Side view.


I did not have my fall pictures printed yet so I had to ask Alexis if she had any. She let me choose from her pile. I picked this one because I think she captured the true colours of fall all in this one picture.

Leaves layout. Picture provided and taken by Alexis Crossland-Smith

1 comment:

kramer_buffy said...

veronica,
love the LO and the lunch pail!