Thursday, October 02, 2008

Crop for the Cure

I am excited to let everyone know that Crop for the Cure is now open for sign ups. I expected more done by the City but unfortunately they are not willing to do too much. I can not blame them as anyone can do in and say that they are fundraising. I however have a letter from PMH explaining that they know of everything I am doing. Oh well, the price is $45.00 for the day instead of the original $40.00 I wanted to charge. It's still going to be an awesome with tons of surprises and many great ladies coming together. I sent out the invite by e-mail and sure enough I have already gotten calls. I have a strong feeling this is going to sell out fast. Here are some details.


Veronica Reis hostess Crop for the Cure
The Ultimate Scrapbooking Day
Together with
Princess Margaret Breast Cancer Foundation
On
Saturday November 1st, 2008
From
9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
At
Woodbridge Memorial Arena & Pool
5020 Highway #7
Woodbridge, Ontario

Cost $45.00 per person *Includes tax*
(Includes: Cropping Space, Coffee, Tea, Cold Drinks, Water, Breakfast (Muffins),Lunch, Dinner, and Goodie Bag)
Payments Accepted: Cash, E-mail Money Transfer or Pay Pal

*Limited amount of Space available first come first book basis*

Contact Veronica e-mail: designsbyveronica@rogers.com

No comments: