Friday, October 03, 2008

Cartoon Funny

This morning we woke up. The boys came into our room for some fun time. They decided they were going to colour at about 7:30 am. Well we let them go for it as this section of floor is so use to being coloured on that I gave up a long time ago. lol Well, Tristan was really into creating this morning and came up to us and said look I created two pictures of Daddy. Well, if you scroll to the next few pictures you will see the picture we are speaking about. Steve and I laughed so hard.

My big boy creating


Tristan picture of Steve.


Of course my little man had to get into the action. He was just going for it here. I love looking at him when he is colouring because he looks like he is a lot older than he is. Sometimes I forget that he will only be 2 on the 13th.

My little man colouring


Thought I would share some pictures of the work I did yesterday for the buildings. I had a wonderful time and hope that everyone enjoys them this year.

Fall Arrangement


Front Close of Fall Arrangements


My girlfriend Lisa called me yesterday and asked if I would be interested in a mani/pedi are you crazy of course I said. Which woman in their right mind would say no to that. I really enjoyed my time with her and boy did we laugh. I am very blessed to have her in my life. Thanks for the good laughs Lisa. I guess I will be making sure to never order that drink again from Starbucks. I'll stick with my Pumpkin Spice Latte. I've attached a picture of my pedicure colour.

My Pedicure


All in all it was a wonderful day.I got to spent time with my boys/men and also got to spend a little time with a friend. I am also delighted to let everyone know that Crop for the Cure is half full. I could not imagine it going this fast. Keep the sign ups coming in ladies. This is going to be a fun event.

No comments: