Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm dying here

I went to Costco today and found out that the picture development only costs 10 cents a picture. Well, perfect day as I had a load of pictures to develop from the weekend. I also decided to print out a copy for every women that attended the crop. I can't wait for them to see all the pictures. They look awesome. Well, since I have my pictures ready to go I am dying to scrapbook them. I have the 2Gals kit coming and it's my turn to do the layout of the month. I am really excited I think to just get downstairs and scrap. Touch my things and get right in there with all of my new embellie's.

Here's a sneak peak at the kit.


Here's the Costco website code for printing 200 pictures for 10 cents each: CWAM1A27 Valid from Nov 2 to 9th, 2008

Have fun!

No comments: