Friday, December 05, 2008

Check out the talent

I have been hosting a card swap for the past 15 months. We swap out cards every two months. This enables us to swap cards and still manage our own work loads. Sometimes if you change it just makes life busy and leaving less time for creating items you enjoy. This past swap I decided that since a lot of the ladies were not doing their part in keeping with the rules of the swap we should change things up. Well, I am telling you that I am so happy we did as this months swap we were not only able to swap on time but also able to get all the cards back. I am really excited to be part of this and only wish it can go on for some time. Why I am telling you all this is because I wanted to share all the beautiful cards with you. It was based on a challenge to use a little black on your holiday cards. It was also inspired by a sketch provided by http://www.pagemaps.com/ .

Here are the cards along with the names of the talented ladies who created them.
Top Left to Right: Shelley, Agnes, Renee
Middle Row Left to Right: Lisa, Veronica (Me), Rose and Alexis
Bottom Square Reindeer Card: Veronica (Me)
Thanks ladies for an awesome swap and all your hard work!

No comments: