Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hip Hop tonight

I know, crazy as it sounds Edna and I are going back for more. I think we enjoy the hurt and pain our bodies feel after the fact. I am wearing some comfortable pants so that nothing is going to stop me. Maybe this huge snowfall will, but I am certainly going to try my best to be there.

My lovely children (aka my little devil) got me up this morning at 5:50 am. Not as bad as yesterday but still.....why can't they just be like every other kid in this world and sleep!!!!!!!!!!! Ack! Oh well, not in their nature. I am just hoping that when they become teenagers (OMG!!!! I have about 7 years before that happens) they will let us sleep. If not they are in for some trouble.

The crop is coming up (only 10 more sleeps) and everything is falling nicely into place. I am ahead of myself and have completed almost everything there is to finish except for the cards. Yes, I decided that it would be nice for us all to do a huge card swap and of course have to have more than one spot to make sure this goes thou. I have a total of six spots. Yes, I ask myself how do I get myself into so much trouble. I have no answers for myself...... just get to it and finish what you started. On a good note I have some very special friends that have come up and have taken on more then they would have liked to just to help me out. I just wanted to say thank you, thank you. You know who you are. I have 2 spots finished only 48 more cards to go. lol

Off to go and shower.

Have a great day!

No comments: