Monday, February 23, 2009

Card Inspiration and High Hopes Stamps Entry

I wanted to share with you all the inspiration for the Elite Stampers April cards. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with and am excited to start designing my own cards for this one. If you ever want awesome colour inspiration check out this blog http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/







I was looking thou the High Hopes Stamps blog last week and noticed they are looking for guest designers. I decided that I really would love to be a design team member for their beautiful stamps. So I sent in my card based on their sketch. If you want to go and check out their stamps check out their blog www.highhopesstamps.blogspot.com There are some beautifully talented card makers on their site. Good Luck to all who entered.

High Hopes Stamps Entry (Based on their sketch)


Here's the second card (square) I created.


I just received my 2Gals design team box and am so looking forward to cracking it open. I will look for a tease and post for you all to see.
I have Sonia picking up another arrangement tonight and then heading over to my parents to pick up Eeyore. He was missing but we finally figured out that Tristan left him at my parents yesterday. Took us to 10:30 pm to figure this one out. Poor little guy cried a lot in the last day.

No comments: