Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mom's Surprise Birthday Invites

Shh....we're having a surprise birthday party for my mother. She has no clue and it is so funny for her to keep reminding us that she is turning 60. We just play it off as if we are going to celebrate it like every other birthday. We told her she is going to my sister house and we are going to have her first family surprise party. She will think this is her actual party. The real party is taking place at the beginning of April. I am so excited and am really having fun planning and working out all the details with my sister. We spent last night wrapping guest gifts and making the last of the invites. They are all in the mail.
Invite
Top view.
Close up of glittered butterfly. I embossed this butterfly with clear iridescent glittered embossing powder.
Today is bill paying day. Boy do I ever hate paying bills. I just wish our money would just stay in the bank. Oh well, it's a way of life.
Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

pretty invites!