Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reunion and Cupcakes

What could be better than getting together with old friends......a grade 8 reunion. We are getting together again and this time there are about 13 of us attending. I am so excited to see everyone again. I will take my camera and be sure to snap pictures of everything and everyone. I see another layout coming on.

On Saturday I have one floral delivery to make and then I am baking cupcakes. I decided to invite Alexis, Lisa and Rose over for some scrapbooking. I then ready Asian Pear's blog about her Cupcake Camp that she hosted with her girlfriends so I decided perfect time to do this since we are all already getting together. I am so excited as I will be making Black Sesame Cupcakes with Matcha Cream Cheese. I will post up pictures of every ones cupcakes.

No comments: