Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Super Woman Mode

Yes, sometimes Steve calls me Super Woman and today I think I have lived up to the name. I washed 7 loads of laundry, made my mother's birthday card, finished printing picture's for Josh's layout so I can ship it, picked up a referral letter for the Post Office (yes, I know I'll explain later) and then had to drive elsewhere to fax it. If that is not enough I had both boys with me and I have blow dried and flat ironed my hair. Still need to put all the clothes away and cook dinner for Steve and the boys before I leave.
Here is the birthday card I created for my mother's 60th fake surprise birthday on her actual birthday this Saturday. She loves butterflies and I thought I would make something that totally represents her in every way.
Close up of 3D butterflies.
My friend Dalis has a friend that knows a lady named Wendy (hope you're following me on this) that has a 3 year old son named Josh who had a near drowning accident on February 2nd, 2009. Dalis along with her friend Sherry decided to help Josh in getting 26 ladies together to put together an ABC album to help with his therapy. I got the letter e and the challenge was to keep it simple enough for a 3 year old, only red, black and white colours to be used, lowercase letters only and minimal or no embellishments. I think with everything in mind that I created something special for this little angel. I've attached a picture of my project below.
If you want to read more of Joshua's story please see his mother's blog at http://joshuakoman.blogspot.com/
Josh's Page
May Josh be blessed with a health and happy life. Many strength vibes sent to his family to help him thou this hard time.
Super Woman signing off to go and get ready for tonight. Thank God I'll be out of this house for a few hours. The boys are getting a little hairy right about now. No nap for Ethan and I just took away Tristan DS. Good Luck Steve.......he he he

No comments: