Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a crazy life but it's my life.

Ok so with all the Jon & Kate plus 8 news these days I just had to us that line. I am loving the show but was very sad to hear of all the problems with their relationship. Steve thinks they are doing this for more ratings. For myself you can really see the hurt in Kate. I really was disappointed to hear Jon say certain things. Like everyone wants me to be John & Kate plus 8 and I am not comfortable with that. Hello bird brain when you become a husband and wife you become one and when you have children you become a family. I know some people say that you should not lose yourself because you have children but your children certainly become your life. Every relationship goes thou a lot the first few years when you introduce those wonderful bundles of joy (I can really type this because those wonderful bundles are at school and daycare today). It's your choice as a couple to work at getting yourself back to what you use to be. If you give up before you can get to this place then it's unrepairable. I wish for them the very best and I do hope Steve is right on this one.

Now onto why I came on here. First I feel really bad that I have not had the time to update this month. It's feels like it has flown by without even a ounce of extra time. Soon Tristan will be finished SK, dance and heading to summer day camp. We are trying out the summer camp at his dance studio this year. They will be doing tons of different and fun things like crafts, sports, dance and outings. I wish I could sign myself up for a week. Ethan is still in daycare two times and week and in July the camp program starts and they will be swimming, crafts, pizza parties and so much more. I have been up to my ears with work. I am so thankful that I am where I am today. It's a pleasure to meet with all the wonderful people and to make their vision a reality for their special events. Even sometimes the events that are not so special. I never like doing funeral flowers but it does happen and I think I have gotten over the sick feeling I get when I think I have to head to a funeral home. I delivered one yesterday and I did not even blink. I guess I am where I need to be at this point in my life. Off to go and deliver an arrangement to one of my hospital accounts this morning. Then off to go and get more flowers. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I still have to find 9 people for my Hawaiian Luau Crop on June 13th, 2009. I had 9 people back out yesterday morning. I am hoping that I am able to find these people as right now I will be paying out of pocket for the hall if I go ahead with the event. It was completely booked for weeks and next thing you know one backed out and then another and you can see where I am going with this. If you're a scrapbooker or cardmaker and are free on Saturday June 13th, 2009 here's the info you need in order to get in.

Veronica Reis Hostess
The Hawaiian Luau Crop
On
Saturday June 13th, 2009

From 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
At
Woodbridge Memorial Arena & Pool
5020 Highway #7 Woodbridge, Ontario

Cost $45.00 per person *Includes tax*
(Includes: Cropping Space, Coffee, Tea, Cold Drinks, Water, Lunch, Dinner, and Goodie Bag)Payments Accepted: E-mail Money Transfer or Pay Pal

Store on site for your shopping pleasure.

* 9 Spots left*

Contact Veronica by e-mail: designsbyveronica@rogers.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better go and get my day started.

I'm on day 3 of Dr. Poon's diet and I will not lie it is hard. The first day I was so sick. Yesterday was better. I even had a customer check up on me because she was meeting with me on Tuesday and I was not myself. She was worried and called yesterday to see if I was still alive. I was really unable to speak with her as I had one bride paying her contract and another one coming in behind her. I thought it was super sweet of her to do that. Thanks Sylvia.

Have an awesome day!

If I have time later I'll come and post some pictures of arrangements and some of the pages completed at Croptopia last weekend.

No comments: