Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Only 3 more sleeps

I can not believe we are only 3 sleeps away from Croptopia. My classes are almost all finished. I only have to die cut some words for my All Boy Layout Class and am just printing off the instruction sheets for the Altered CD Home Cube Class. I still have to pack my scrapbooking items but have managed to pack all my clothes. It's looking like it's going to be an awesome weekend weather wise and I have packed just in case we get the rain Susan is talking about. I guess up there you never know what kind of weather you will be getting.
Today was just a crazy day of running around and delivering flowers. At least I had the pleasure of delivering with this beautiful weather. I feel like I have accomplished so much today. Morning delivered flowers to my corporate clients, headed out to supplier to pick up more flowers and supplies, came home to create another arrangement, delivered it, went to walmart to purchase all our goodies for Croptopia, picked up the kids, steam cleaned the kitchen chairs, steam cleaned parts of our bedroom, finished creating instructions for my class, replied to all bride's e-mails and now am waiting for one of my clients as she is coming by to finalize some things for her daughter's shower. Wow, sounds like that was a whole weekend. I still have so much to do before I leave on Friday morning.
Here one of the arrangements I designed for a corporate bridal shower. My customer wanted happy shower colours so I designed to work with the colours within the location the shower was being hosted.

I wanted to share with you another couple of cards I created with my 2Gals May kit. Last night Alexis stopped by and encouraged me to create a card for Bellarific Fridays.

This one was for Bellarific Fridays Sketch. The Stamp is Stamping Bella. Paper Basic Grey.


This is another slider card for my fellow design team member Dalis. (wink) Again Paper Basic Grey and Stamp Stamping Bella.


As promised here is a picture of Kevin and I at the Inspired Wedding Event. He was the designer and the designs Wednesday night where just stunning. Don't ask about the hair as I had just come from the hair salon and it look plastered to my head. I can promise you that today it has a little more body.
Thanks Kevin for an awesome event. Can't wait to meet up with you in the future sometime.


Client just called she is coming tomorrow morning. I am heading downstairs to finish packing my classes and I hope that I am able to pack at least my scrapbooking must haves for this weekend.

No comments: