Monday, May 11, 2009

Croptopia Excitement - Cosmo Cricket in the house

Everyone who knows me knows that this is a busy time of the year for me with flowers but also with scrapbooking. I will be leaving in just 11 more sleeps with my girls Rose and Alexis to Croptopia. This year I am teaching two classes and am looking forward to having the extra time to work on my own projects. I am delighted to tell you that I just received a box from Cosmo Cricket with my boy class paper and embellies. I've added their blinkie below, to first say a huge thank you to Lindsay and Kristen for being great and making sure I had everything I needed in time for my class. There are a lot of ladies waiting to take this class and I am so looking forward to teaching it.



I'm also including links to their blog and site.

Blog
http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/

Website
http://www.cosmocricket.com/

They have awesome new lines called girl friday and early bird. I must get my hands on these two new lines. Love them and want them.

No comments: