Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

I can't believe how crazy busy these weekends are becoming. I am meeting with clients almost daily and already have bookings for August and October of 2010. Yes, I know the wedding industry has unleashed itself on me. I love it as I would not have it any other way. I love my job and where I am in life right now.

A little excited right now as Florist Review has asked me to answer and few questions for their September issue and if I am picked I will be published in their magazine including pictures of my work. This is huge and I am feeling blessed and thankful. It is true what they say hard work always pays off.

I've had many events this weekend and today is my last two deliveries for the day. I am waiting until 9 am to call one and then just delivery the rest. One of today's deliveries is for one of my sweet bride's showers. Carol who will be married in September. I'll have to take pictures of the arrangements and post it up later. I know there is never enough time in my day to do everything that I need to. I wish both her and Dan a great day and may they be blessed with everything they need. Can't wait to do their wedding flowers. :)

After everything is set we are heading to the zoo. We have been trying to get there for about 2 weeks and today I have decided that we just need to go and do it or else we'll never get there this year. I am looking forward to seeing some of the beautiful butterflies and of course the monkeys. I can't wait to see what animal will be my little Ethan's favorite. I know Tristan loves the bugs. Steve it is the lions. We are going to try and have a blast. Here's the link to the Toronto Zoo just in case anyone wants some extra info. http://www.torontozoo.com/

I'll check in tonight and try to reply to all my bride's e-mails. I have a ton and a half to reply to. Before I use to be able to reply to e-mails while doing all my smaller jobs but now with the amounts of events I am doing I really can not return e-mails back until Sunday night or Monday morning. So if you are reading this and have sent me an e-mail anytime on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today I will get back to you tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks for taking the time to e-mail me and I hope you all enjoy your day!

Crop for the Cure 2009 - Only 3 spots left to get in on this event. If you need more info please send e-mails to mailto:designsbyveronica@rogers.com

No comments: