Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dr. Poon 20 Week Update

First wanted to wish my little man a Happy 3rd Birthday!!! I love you.

Second went int o see Dr. Terry Poon today and sure enough when I thought I had lost nothing I lost another 3.5 pounds and 2 pounds of fat. I am at a total loss of 47.5 pounds. I am almost at the 50 mark. I am so happy and delighted that I have decided to do this. I am down one pant size and 2 sizes on my top. After posting yesterdays picture I can truly see the difference. If you want to have a look scroll down and have a look for yourself.

For everyone out there who comes on here to read my blog please remember that you can do anything you put your mind to. If you need help in guiding you in the right directions or if you get stuck I am here for you. Just leave a comment and I will help in any way I can.

Hugs, Veronica

2 comments:

just another stay at home mom said...

unbelievable...50 pounds shows you have been disciplined!!..good for you...I am sure you have more energy and feel a lot healthier!

The Asian Pear said...

Wow. Congratulations!! That's amazing.