Monday, October 19, 2009

Crop for the Cure 2009 E-mail Sent & Pictures

Hello Everyone,

I have been receiving beautiful e-mails from you all and am thankful to know each and every one of you. You all are an inspiration to me. This year I am happy to report that I am sitting here going to write out a cheque for a total of $1,102.00. I am still in awe at the amount we all were able to raise in a short time. From the bottom of my heart I truly thank each and every one of you for your great support. For without you, the donationing companies and donating friends this all would not be possible.

I would like to thank the following people and business' for their support. (Just put last name initial for personal donations.)

Alexander B
Alexis C-S
Cakes by Sonia
Carmen M
Carol T
Cheryl S
Designs by Veronica
Diana A
Edible Arrangements
Lucy V
Mane Society (Woodbridge)
Marg E
Ninabrook Designs
Presidente Banquet Hall and Catering
Pointer's Crafts & Gifts
Teresa M
The Scrapbook Crop ShopSassy Scrapping (Our On-Site Store)
Tunde N
Snap Woodbridge
Spaz
Starbucks Coffee Co. (Woodbridge)

I would also like to thank some very special people my husband (Steve) and my two sons (Tristan & Ethan) for everyday you all give me the strength to continue to open my eyes to a more beautiful heart. You all our my solid ground. I love you each and everyday of my life.

For all the wonderful ladies that helped make the 6x6 album. I will along with everyone who received one will add wonderful memories to our beautiful album. Thank you!

For all the baker's in the house. Wow, I thought someone for sure was going to forget at least one batch but you all have raised to the occasion and really make the cookie exchange something special. I can't eat them but I know my boys are enjoying them. Thank you!

For the three ladies (Barb, Carrie and Sharrie) for driving so out of your way to be a part of this special crop. I hope that you've all enjoyed yourselves and have arrived safe and sound. Thank you!


Alexis, Barb and I.

For Alexis, Lucy and Rose you know how much you all mean to me and I thank you for everything that you do for me. I am blessed to have a wonderful sister and two of the greatest friends ever. Thank you!

Left Side Christine, Sandy in the back and my sister Lucy on the right.


To Edna, I know you were not here but thank you for making it possible for me to be here for this great cause. Edna is one of my bestest friends who made sure the wedding I did flowers for went on without any problems. I appreciate you, our friendship and everything you do for me. I always say without you and Rose I do not know what I would do with myself. lol I know you guys would certainly be better off without the craziness that I put you thou every single weekend. Thank you!

To Julie, words can not express how happy I am that our paths have crossed. From meeting back at Croptopia to becoming someone I look forward to seeing every three months. I am thrilled that you have agreed to stick with me and thank you for dragging all your wonderful scrapbooking goodies to make our crop a wonderfully supplied place. Thank you!

Julie ready to take some orders.


To Diana, you are one of the sweetest people I know. Thank you for getting us to loosen up and wear our bras on the outside. I am really hoping next year there will be more that are willing to partake. That was so sweet of you to offer up a prize. Thank you!


Here we are all lined up in our bras.


Shelley, my deepest sympathies to your family. May your aunt be in your heart forever. Hugs

For all the ladies who attended, for the ones that have known me for a while I am thankful you were able to be a part of Crop for the Cure. For the ladies that I met for the first time I appreciate you coming out to support this great cause and also can add you to my list of friends. May we always run into each other. Thank you!

The Group minus a few that had already gone home.


Many hugs and many humble blessings to you and your families.

Love,
Veronica Reis
Crop for the Cure Co-ordinator

P.S. If I forgot anyone please know that I thank you and have a million and one things on my mind. Sorry.








Alexis with her cute cupcakes and beautiful cure cake.
Cakes by Sonia made this beautiful cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I arrived home safe and sound. I had an awesome time and really appreciate the work everyone puts into this! I will be back next year!