Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ethan's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Ethan's 3rd birthday last Sunday at Dream Indoor Play land. It was great to have a small group gather for his special day. We had family and a few close friends and the day could not be more perfect.


I loved seeing my little boys face lite up. He makes me so happy and I could not have planned a better birthday for my little man. He just wanted some cake and sure enough he had two pieces. Here are some pictures to share.



Ethan's Mickey Mouse Cake created by Cakes by Sonia




Catch him blowing out his candles.



Here he comes.



Here is one of that most beautiful smile. I love that he is so sweet and loves all his special treats.


Here's one of the pictures I love. He is playing his personal V-tech smile game Dinha (my sister) got him.




Ethan we love you. You are our little present.

No comments: