Thursday, November 05, 2009

Baby Shower Card

Just wanted to share with you the card I created for my sister's baby shower. I wanted something that would match with the theme. I am doing a hot pink and lime green theme and this Basic Grey paper matched perfectly. The stamps used are Stamping Bella, Hero Arts Baby Girl Set, chalk, Ranger Inks Black Embossing Powder, Copic markers. I messed up the hair a little but thought it looked find and I was running out of time with having to pick up the boys.




I know my sister is going to love it. She has always loved this stamp and what better way to make use of it if not for your very own sister.

The shower is in 10 days and I am in shower mode. I stayed up last night printing out all the game sheets and today spent most of my day wrapping the rest of the guest gifts. I still have quite a bit of work to do before I can say I am happy and finished.

I will head downstairs and finish up all the wrapping tonight while finishing up all the laundry.

For all the Dr. Poon friends I made another recipe tonight and will try and upload later as I am again having problems with my SD card.

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

love stamping bella cards
its a great card

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

This is a awsome card!!