Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We are getting closer

to Christmas eve. The boys are getting excited and can't wait to open up their gifts. Steve and I have opted not to exchange gifts this year. I hope he keeps to his end of the bargain. I really do not need a single thing. I am thankful for that.

Today we had our friends over Alexander, Jaden, Noah and their mothers for an afternoon of DS playing for the boys and some coffee for the moms. We really enjoyed having everyone over and remembered the time our little ones were so small we could just have them laying down and just enjoyed talking about our little men. Now they run around, play hide n seek and scream at the top of their lungs. lol How things change after 6 years. It's unbelievable how much they have grown.

Tomorrow we are heading out to Oshawa to spend Christmas Eve with the in-laws. I am excited to see them as I haven't been able to see them in 2 weeks since leaving for Bermy. This is the first year we will be going out on Christmas Eve as it is usually spent here at the house with just hubby and the boys. Steve is upset he will not be eating his Chinese take out but things need to be changed up a bit. My sister in-law said she was heading up there for the eve so we decided to join them and have a good evening with my in-laws.

I should get some rest as I am super tired tonight. I have a few things to do tomorrow and will make sure to come and post some pictures.

Good Night ya'll!

No comments: