Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm an auntie again.....baby Chloe is here

My sister had baby Chloe today at 10:40 am delivered by c-section. Mommy and baby are doing well. Chloe Jayne weighted in at 8 pounds 5 ounces. I do not have a length for her as of yet but just got back from seeing her about 2 hours ago. She is so beautiful. Steve, myself and the boys are head over heels in love with her. This little lady I can already see has Padrinho (my husband her godfather) wrapped around her little finger.

I will share pictures of her as soon as my sister says it's ok to share. She would like the family to at least see her before any pictures are posted.

This is the card I created for her birthday.



I can not wait to see her again. I think a trip tomorrow is in order.

Congrats to my sister and her husband. May you all be blessed as a family. We love you all!

No comments: