Friday, February 19, 2010

Dr. Poon 38 Week Update

Here I am again to report that I went in to see my Dr. (Terry) Poon yesterday and am happy to report I am another 3 pounds lighter. Yes, this is a total of 64 pounds gone. I am starting to get really excited because Dr. Poon wants me to have lost 100 pounds by the one year mark and I have 36 more pounds to go. So I have 15 weeks left to go before I hit the one year mark. That would mean I would need to lose about 2.4 pounds per week. Honestly I do not think I could do it as I have been averaging about 1 - 1.5 per week but everyone knows that I will give it my best try. A year ago if you told me that I would even be 50 pounds lighter I would have laughed in your face and here I am at 64 gone and feel great.

Here's the funny thing after losing the 100 pounds (if I actually do get there) Dr. Poon wants me to lose another 78. I think this is not for me as my goal would be to loose another 48 - 50 pounds on top of the 100.

Goals: Let's see the next personal goal for myself would be to lose another 19 pounds in the next month and a half. This will take me to the exact weight of my husband. We will be even at that point. Poor guy thinks I am nuts with all this about having to be the exact same weight as him but hey a girl can try. :)

My husband is my biggest supporter. I think it's great that I have him by my side with everything that I do. He is even eating my prepared meals. Doesn't complain and really does keep me motivated. Thank you honey for all your support. It means the world to me.

No comments: