Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dr. Poon: My Ricotta Surprise

I know everyone who is on the Poon lifestyle change always misses the little things in life like dessert. Well, I have news for you. Yup, I've come up with another recipe. I guess the sign of a new year comes new beginings and new recipes.

Ricotta Surpise


Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup - 5% Ricotta Cheese (May be purchased from Dr. Poon office or grocery store)
  • 1 package Splenda Brand Sweetner
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp Sugar Free Jam (optional)

Directions:

1. Measure the ricotta cheese into a small bowl.

2. Add Splenda, vanilla and mix well.

3. Place in a wine glass or ramekin. Add jam in center and Enjoy!!

It's an awesome little dessert.

2 comments:

Clare said...

sounds delicious Vern. yep, I do miss dessert, gonna try this.

Kataroo said...

looks much better for me then the tub of jubes I just ate...going to try this for sure :)

Thank-you for sharing :)