Monday, May 02, 2011

Rainy Days

Hello Fellow Bloggers and Pooners,

Hope you are all doing well. I am sitting here at Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto with my dad. We have been here way too long but just as long as dad gets outta of this ok it will make me happy. I have been on a downer as everything is piling up on me and I fell like I have no time for anything but my dad, my family, my business, and the school. I am prepping for my own sons communion in about 28 days and I feel like I am not even ready for it. Just finished filing my taxes 3 days ago and that was a huge ordeal. Wish we didn't have to do it but I guess it's been so many years I should be use to it by now.

I am so excited for Tristan's communion as it's coming up. I have his suit, shoes and socks purchased just waiting to find that perfect shirt and tie. Where of where will I find a peacock themed tie. I want the colours that you would find in a peacock feather. Let me tell you the ladies at zero 20 looked at me like I had 20 heads. lol The linens have been ordered and I already know what I will be doing for the flowers. I can't wait to see it all together. My dear friend Sonia will be creating a cake for him. I can't wait to see what it looks like. It will be beautiful. My big boy is growing up so fast. He had his 8th birthday on Friday. We had his birthday parties on Saturday. What a wonderful time we all had. I fell in love with two of his little friends, Christine (my daughter in-law; lol) and Ariana my girlfriend Rita's girl. They were so sweet it was unreal. If I had a girl this is what I want her to be like. Not saying I am going to have anymore. I am done.

I better get going. I will keep everyone updated.

Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Gillians Journey said...

Hi there - I am very new to Blogging and actually learned of yours via a Dr. Poon group on Facebook. I am looking forward to 'following' you lol - I don't know the lingo as I have never blogged before but I am very interested in reading your recipes as I have been on phase 1 since February and feel like I have completely fallen off the wagon because of huge changes and stresses in my life. Thank you so much for sharing with us and I look forward to keeping in touch so that I may get re-motivated again as I know I need this and I have to do this for myself. I still have about 100lbs to go before I'm at my goal weight and I've never achieved or been successful before (well since I was 14) It's times for me to begin living my life and I have to work my butt off to get there.

Blessings

Veronica said...

Hi Gillybean,

If possible can you please send me your e-mail address and I would be delighted to send you my meal plan.

Wishing you all the very best on this lifestyle change.

Hugs, Veronica

MICHAELA said...

Would love to become a blog follower! I check up here every couple days. I think im missing how to beome a follower though. Your an inspiration- good to hear other peoples thoughts while on the poon journey.