Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's been a while

I can not believe that I forgot my log in passwords. I guess I have too many things on the go today. Ethan is now 6 weeks old and gained a lot of weight. He now weights 11 pounds 7 ounces. He is looking mighty cute. Tristan is now very excited about Santa. I still have a lot to get prepared for.

I just finished having my cookie exchange on Saturday night. Everyone had a wonderful time. The cookies are yummy and everyone put a lot of effort into making them look and taste great. People who made it this year were Rose, Simone, Diane and Martha. The people who made cookies but could not attend were Edna, Lucy, Jennifer and Aimee. Maybe next year we will get a better turn out.

We are thinking of going skating today with the boys. Ethan and I will watch while Daddy teaches Tristan how to skate. This will be interesting. I will try and upload some pictures later on.

No comments: