Tuesday, January 22, 2008

All in all a good day

Today was a good day. Dropped off Tristan at school. It was snowing so it took me 1.5 hours to do that. Got home and Ethan and I played and had breakfast. We were up at 5:30 am because Mr. T was excited about show and tell. Only problem is after he did show and tell his teacher took his toys away from him. Who knows when he will get them back. I also took the time to sign him up for private skating lessons. I almost fell off my chair when she told me it was $35.00 plus taxes each half an hour. OMG!!!! I should have trained to be a skating teacher. I hope that they get the full amount. I hear that I am getting a little eye candy with the lesson so I guess that can not be so bad.

Went out to dinner. We finally checked out the new Mandarin Restaurant in Woodbridge. Just like all the others everyone is super friendly there. I do not ever think you can have a bad experience there.

It's not even 9 p.m. and I am washed and heading to bed. Nothing much to talk about today except that it was a good day. I really don't get enough of these so I better enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: