Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Under the weather

I guess you can say I am under the weather. I am sick and am not enjoying life right now. I find that I just want to run as fast as I can right now. The kids are driving me nuts and the weather is no better. I'm sick of the cold, snowy days filled with nothing more than another storm on the way. I am taking a few moments to post this so I don't run out of the house screaming with my hands in the air.

I guess the only thing that has me a little excited (but not by much) is the thought that Rose and I might be off to Houston, Texas for CKU. I just looked into flights and it would only cost us $202.00 for return fare to Texas and back. The tuition is really not that bad either. But the hotel stay is what is going to kill us. I sent them an e-mail and hoping that they will return with a better rate. I might have to pull some business strings for this one. I hope we go. Might now be able to as I still have to check my weddings for this year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I've booked my two tables for the mom 2 mom sale and am excited that Amy said she would do it with me. I have to clean out this house and start to get the Reno's started and finished. That reminds me I should get the package ready for recylcing matters that is going to pick up in the morning.

I might get some scrapping done tonight. I will try and upload some new layouts when I am done with them.

That's all for now.

No comments: