Sunday, July 20, 2008

A buggy day

After staying up almost all night with Ethan. I am tired. I took the little man into the doctor as his temperature was 102.2F. After the doctor said he would be o.k. and we just needed to give him his meds. I talked to Steve and we decided that he would stay home with the sick little man and I would take the wild man to the trailer. My parents have been looking forward to this for a long time and to spend some time with my sister that an added bonus. We had so much fun. We looked high and low to find my boy snails. We ended up with Tristan catching the baby snail, mommy catching 4, Dinha came in with 2 and grandpa came in with 1. I guess the little man takes after grandpa when it comes to catching bugs. We also found something I have never seen before in my life. It was string thin and yellow in colour. It looked fake at first until we noticed it moving and tying itself into little knots. I will have to find out what kind of bug this really is.

I would have to say the best part of the whole weekend would have to be the Golf cart ride. My mother, sister, Tristan and I decided to take a ride around the park to go have a look at all the crazy things these people do to out do one another. I was the driver and right from the minute I got on it I knew nothing from this could be good. I started the engine and nothing..... try number 2 and nothing.....my father had to come and try things out. Finally got the thing to go and sure enough it was not in gear. We laughed so hard we almost peed ourselves. I could barely see. You know you have an awesome family when you can laugh until you can't see anymore which was not a good thing since I was the driver.

We ended up staying until about 5:30 and of course Dinha sneaked some Pokemon money into my bag and then while we are leaving grandma comes up and gives T-man another five bucks. He picked up another Pokemon boxed set. This man has horse shoes up his bum.

Here are some pictures of our day.

Day Lilies at the trailer.




Mr. Bug catcher himself behind the trailer.


His snails. We have Willy, Bianca, Red Hot Fire Tail and the we ran out of cool names. There were 7 in total.


The bug catcher and his assistant.


Got home and my little man is still sick but looks better then what he did when I left. Tomorrow off to camp for Tristan and swimming for Ethan.

Have a buggy night everyone.

No comments: