Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank God it's almost Friday

It has been an awesome week. Tristan loves camp, Ethan is enjoying swimming classes and I have had the best week since school has been out with the boys. Tristan gets home and is pleasant and tired. Ethan wants Mommy to baby him but is a lot more chilled than usual. I guess without his brother around that he is not as crazy. Tomorrow is the last day for both boys activities. Ethan passed swimming. He did so well. I love watching my boys in the water. I also love the water and learned how to swim on my own when I was young. I guess at about age 9. I still hate placing my head under water without plugging my nose to this day. They both put their heads under without any problems what so ever. Next week Tristan starts his swimming classes again. I hope he passes this class without any problems. It I have heard it the hardest of all classes to pass. I guess we will see what the next two weeks brings.

Tomorrow is also Gabrielle's first birthday. She is a sweetie and I can't wait to see her again. I am also excited because I get to see some of my closest friends Amy, Edna, and Rose. We have so much fun together and believe me when we laugh it's a depends kinda moment. Sometimes we laugh about the crazy things our children do or the nuttier things are husbands say.

A little about myself tonight. I have been feeling so drained and out of it lately. I guess because I have been home for now 3 months straight. I really need to start planning and hosting classes. I miss it and have talked today to some of my old friends. I can't wait to get together and get some scrapping done. I have so much to do for Ethan's albums. I am feeling a little behind in all the pictures piling up. I am still really great at developing them on time. I go up to 200 and then print right away unless I need them for a class or design team work and I print right away. Sometimes hours after taking the pictures. I guess you can only understand if you are a scrapper yourself.

I also would like to start working out or just going out for walks by myself every night. I need to lose some weight and need to do so to feel like myself again. I guess being here and not doing something about it will only get feeling the same way I am right now. I would love to get up early and just go out for a walk. Maybe the week Steve is home I will get up and do just that. I guess I owe it to myself to get back into a reasonable size that I can be happy with. I know my dear friend Lisa also wants to do this so we will try and support one another on this adventure. Everyday in life is an adventure and we make our life what we want of it. Sometimes it's beond our control but we have to take that experience and work with it. You can make something with just about anything in life. It's how you look at it.

I better stop yackking and get to reading before bed. I am currently reading The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. Loving the read but still am shocked at all the twists and turns.

No comments: