Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Classes are up

I am super excited as I was finally able to work on some class material. I got the calander done, classes prepared and even the supply lists finished. I finally feel like I am back. Maybe this is what I needed. I know things are usually crazy here and how can I fit anything else into my schedule. I love teaching people to scrapbook and learn new techniques. This is something that just makes me happy to see my students actually finish something and be happy with it when they leave makes me want to keep on teaching. Here is a little tiny sample of one of my Basic Grey Classes.


The boys where just crazy at the dentist. Why oh why do I do this to myself. I always book a dentist appointment when I have both of them. I guess I never learn.

I better get myself to bed because tomorrow another round of swimming classes with Tristan. Only 3 days until it is complete. I hope he passes but also understand if he doesn't.

Only 1 month to go for Disney. I am so excited. I have even been working on my album. It should be ready for when we leave but I will be even more excited when the whole album is filled with pictures of our adventures.

I'll see you when I see you...."Rachael Ray"

No comments: