Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Things are rolling along

Ia m so excited as I am getting great feedback with the classes. Only a few spots in each left. I will make sure to send out next months calendar ahead of time. The boys are doing o.k. today. Tristan is super excited that Dinha dropped off some Pokemon cards for him last night. He got them today after swim class. Of course I saved some from the packages and am going to bribe him with them for the rest of the week. Funny we have been buying box set after box set to get him the only card he really wanted. We ended up finding a store that sold us the one card for almost as much as one package only to find another one today in my sister gift box. He was so excited. It was too funny.

Got to go down and finish my washing and dinner. So much to do but so little time. I wonder if Steve will notice the work that I have been doing all day. I won't tell him I'll just see if he notices. he he he

1 comment:

just another stay at home mom said...

Go to All Star at yonge and Mulock...Dominion plaza...beside the shoppers...that's where I buy the pokemon cards.....they are a big hit in this house too..round two..since Justin went through that stage 6 years ago......too bad I threw out his old cards!